Fiberglass putty (styrene reduced)
- Highly effective blend of polyester resin and glass fibers
- High tear and breaking strength after curing
- For metal cracks and point-sized rust holes
- Used to reinforce rusted metal sheets and to bridge metal cracks and point perforations, as well as for repairs on boats, caravans, surfboards and many items made of steel, iron, concrete and many commercial plastics.
- Thoroughly clean and sand the surface of dust, grease and parting agent.
- Mix the required amount of glass fiber filler with 2% hardener in the plastic lid well.
- Fast curing 2-component putty based on elastic polyester resins with glass fiber chips
- Extremely tear and break-resistant
- 4-6 minutes at 20 ° C
- Do not return the mixed spatula to the can
- Sandability: after 30 minutes at 20 ° C
- Storage: Spatula and hardener 1 year at 20 ° C in the closed original container
- Please clean used tools (spatula blade, mixing cup, etc.) immediately after completion of work (eg.With acetone / nitro dilution).
Safety Data Sheet:
Technical Data Sheet: